Soccer Development Program
Individual and Group Skills:
Ball control and attack drills
- New Rochelle Soccer Development Program continues its series of professional training sessions for Boys and Girls born between the years 2004 to 2009.
- All practices will consist of skills training and small sided games aimed at improving a player’s individual and small group, attacking skills. Drills are designed to make players more comfortable
- This program is designed for the player looking to get more comfortable with the ball on the attack, getting and receiving the ball and taking players on.
- This program is recommended for players at rec, travel and elite levels looking to improve their skills.
- All training is supervised by STORM Soccer Academy trainers. Each drill is delivered within a consistent and age appropriate soccer curriculum
Mondays, 4/4, 4/11, 4/18, 5/2, 5/9, 5/16, 5/23, 6/6
5:30pm-6:45pm: 2009/2008 Birth Years (Girls and Boys)
6:45pm-8 pm: 2007/2006 Birth Years (Girls and Boys)
8pm-9:15pm: 2005/2004 Birth Years (Girls and Boys)
CITY PARK – Fosina Field. New Rochelle, NY
$125 for the 8 sessions, 75 minutes each
- Please note that registration and group play will be based on birth year only. No exceptions.
- Players from all towns are welcome. Space is limited!
- Players should bring shin guards, a size 4 ball and water. Rain or Shine
You must register to play.
For further information please call Jose Cornejo at (646) 522-5539 (email@example.com ) OR Peter Matamala at (914) 912 2498 (firstname.lastname@example.org)