For specific team tryout at the U13-U18 level, please contact the Coach directly (See Coach's information below). We encourage everyone to tryout since teams are always looking for good players.
Please bring size appropriate ball and water, be sure to wear shin guards
New Rochelle F. C Teams
BOYS U18 Rovers (2002, 2003 is ok too)
Tryouts on 5/20 and 6/1, 6-730 pm. City Park - Skidelsky, New Rochelle
Contact Tom Fritsch at firstname.lastname@example.org
BOYS U16 Bombers (2004)
Tryouts on 5/18, 12 - 1 pm. City Park - Fosina, New Rochelle
Contact Norman Carpio at email@example.com
BOYS U16 Sabres (2004)
Tryouts on 6/1, 5:30 - 7 pm. City Park - Fosina, New Rochelle
Contact Ed Homola at firstname.lastname@example.org
BOYS U15 Purple Dragons (2005)
Tryouts on 5/23, 8:30-9:30 pm. City Park - Fosina, New Rochelle, 6/8 4-5:30 pm, City Park, Skidelski.
Contact Jose Sandoval, Ged Kirk, Daniel Morales or Oscar Martinez at email@example.com
BOYS U14 Revolution (2006)
Tryouts on 5/16 and 5/21, 6:30-8 pm. Albert Leonard MS, New Rochelle
Contact Dan Bases at firstname.lastname@example.org
BOYS U14 Arrows (2006)
Tryouts on 6/1, 4-5:30 pm. City Park - Fosina, New Rochelle
Contact Ed Homola at email@example.com
BOYS U13 Vikings and Thunderbolts (2007)
Tryouts on 5/18 and 6/17, 6:30 - 8 pm. City Park - Fosina, New Rochelle
Contact Dan Massey at firstname.lastname@example.org
GIRLS U16 Purple Reign (2004)
Tryouts on 5/8, 5/15, 6:30 - 8 pm, call backs 5/31. City Park - Fosina
Contact Josie Daoud at email@example.com
GIRLS U14 Atomic Kickers (2006)
Tryouts on 5/17, 6:15 - 7:30 pm. Albert Leonard Middle School, New Rochelle
Tryouts on 6/1, 2:15 - 3:30 pm. City Park - Skidelsky, New Rochelle
Contact Darren Esposito at firstname.lastname@example.org
GIRLS U13 Jaguars (2007)
Tryouts on 5/21, 5/28, 7 - 8:30 pm. City Park - BB#3
Contact Victor Petenkemani at email@example.com
For U9 to U12 tryouts please visit http://www.newrochellefc.org/article/details/107/2016-tryouts-u9-u12or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience difficulties registering online, please come to your Tryout session early to fill out the proper paperwork
- All Players must register for Try-Outs – but only at one age group. Players should register at http://ysnewrochelle.siplay.com/site/. Regardless of the age group a child registers for, NRFC (working with the teams) reserves the right to place a player on a team in any age group deemed most appropriate, based on age and ability. Current teams are likely to change; it’s our objective to do what is best for the kids.
- Based primarily on the Try-Out results (but also with input from coaches), new teams will be formed for the Fall 2016 season. We do our best to form the most competitive teams based on age and ability – and also try to have as many kids as possible playing travel soccer.
- Try-Out results / evaluations are based on the following criteria: Technical, Tactical, Physical and Mental.
- Teams will have a greater role in determining their teams at U13 and U18 than at the younger age groups – since they have had much more experience getting to know all the kids over many years. This is also consistent with past practices. We are asking the current trainers of existing NRFC teams in these birth years to be the primary evaluators of talent/ability. They will do this in large part based on their observations of the players during the course of the season. Their evaluations for new players that come to our tryouts will be particularly important. Roster size will be determined by the club registrar with significant input from trainers and coaches.
- We do our best to form the teams and contact players with the results of the Try-Outs as quickly as possible. But we also try to minimize the disruption to the current Spring season. Players should expect to hear the results of Try-Outs and their new teams within 2 weeks of last tryout date.