We are pleased to announce our Travel fall 'house' league schedule. This program will include a mix of training and games that will keep players on the field, playing games against other NRFC teams and/or other local clubs. In uncertain times and without clear guidance from WYSL we felt this was the best option for the players in our club.
The NRFC House league will run for 6 weeks and begin with training on Monday September 14th. Play will end Sunday October 24th. Depending upon field time and continued interest we may to extend an additional 1 or 2 weeks at no additional charge.
- Training 2x per week and 1 game per weekend
- Games will be played on Fridays and Saturdays. "Friday night Lights" games will offer the unique chance for our young players to play in the evenings under our lighted turf fields much like our older teams do.
- To ensure COVID Safety adherence training sessions are all professional managed by club trainers (Storm and Premier coaches among others). Parent volunteer coaches and club officials will participate in weekend game management.
- As we move players into their 'house' teams expect to see emails from SIPLAY indicating that your player has been assigned a team.
- Boys U10 and Boys U11-U13 each have a time slots that are not yet fully scheduled. We are aiming for either Wednesdays or Thursdays and will have this finalized in the next 1-2 days at the latest.
Please see your twice weekly days and times below for your age group. (All times PM) Training starts Monday September 14th.
|Mondays||Boys||U8/U9 Program||5:30-6:45||City Park|
|Mondays||Boys||BU10 "Man United"||6:55-8:10||City Park|
|Mondays||Boys||BU11-BU13 "Tottenham"||6:55-8:10||City Park|
|Mondays||Boys||BU14 "Chelsea"||8:15-9:30||City Park|
|Tuesdays||Boys||BU14 "Chelsea"||6:00-7:25||City Park|
|Wednesdays||Boys||BU10 "Man United"||6:00-7:25||City Park|
|Wednesdays||Boys||BU11-BU13 "Tottenham"||6:00-7:25||City Park|
|Thursdays||Boys||U8/U9 Program||7:00-8:30||City Park|
|Mondays||Girls||U8/U9 Program||5:30-6:45||City Park|
|Mondays||Girls||GU10 "Arsenal"||5:30-6:45||City Park|
|Mondays||Girls||GU11-GU12 "Liverpool"||6:55-8:10||City Park|
|Mondays||Girls||GU14-GU15 "Everton"||8:15-9:30||City Park|
|Tuesdays||Girls||GU14-GU15 "Everton"||4:30-5:55||City Park|
|Wednesday||Girls||GU10 "Arsenal"||6:00-7:25||City Park|
|Wednesdays||Girls||GU11-GU12 "Liverpool||6:00-7:25||City Park|
|Thursdays||Girls||U8/U9 Program||7:00-8:30||City Park|
|Fridays||Boys & Girls||"Friday Night Lights"||Evening||City Park|
|Saturdays||Boys & Girls||"Match of the Week"||Morning||Dinofrio|
Detailed COVID Guidelines will follow to all participants and will be up on the website for reference.
General Questions please email email@example.com
Registration questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org