NY and NRFC Policy and Safety Measures (adjusted when necessary).
The safety and health of players and staff is always the highest priority at NRFC and with the COVID-19 virus, we have added extra guidelines for our Fall 2020. Storm Soccer will also adapt to any necessary changes.
Please refer your program details at https://www.newrochellefc.org/program
- If your child is showing signs of sickness or a high temperature prior to the session start date please use common sense and keep them at home.
- Avoid carpooling if you can
- Temperature checks will be given daily to all players and staff those parents that will stay and watch. Those registering over 101.4 degrees will be excused.
- When arriving at the field for practices or games please remain 6 feet apart. Please arrive earlier than your first session start time. Mask must be worn for the duration of the session.
- If parents are planning to stay please remain on the bleachers or off the field, beyond the fencing. No one except players and staff will be allowed on the field for safety reasons. Keep social distancing (use common sense)
- If parent gatherings become large we will need to cap one parent/guardian per player (this situation has never occurred)
- Staff will wear masks.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrances and exit and in each group.
- For pick-up parents will wait for their child outside of the Field perimeter. Players will be lined up by the exit and sent to you.
- If you child is engaged in classroom learning(not virtual) and his or her school or cohort within a school closes the child may not participate in NRFC activities until the school reopens
- If you child is residing in the same household as a family member who is quarantining or is COVID-19 positive that player is not permitted to attend NRFC activities until the quarantine period is over.
Soccer playing protocols
- Groups will be capped at 22 players on the field or playing area.
- All soccer activity will stay within the group area for your practice, training or games.
- Staff will demonstrate appropriate group behaviors such as hand washing and cough etiquette.
- Separate training Groups will not interact with each other.
- Players WILL BE required to wear masks while active, entering and leaving the facilities.
- Any players with a fever or COVID-19 symptoms should not come to practice.
- Players MUST wear face coverings/masks when entering the field and departing the field. During the session, players can remove their face coverings/masks only after temperature check. There will only be one entrance and one exit at each field.
- Bring a water bottle or sports drink
- Every player to be bring their own ball. There will be no balls shared.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer, facial tissues and masks
- NO SHARING ANYTHING